FaceBook is at the top of the list whenever Internet marketers mention social networking. The news feed alone makes FaceBook a worthwhile place to be. Now you can share your blog posts with your FaceBook friends without a single keystroke. By setting up this blog feed, your friends will be just one click away. That means hundreds, even thousands of opportunities for new contacts to access to your information.
Setting up a blog feed is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Log into your FaceBook account.
2. Go to your Profile Page.
3. In the center of the page is the status box where you can tell everyone what you are doing. To the right of the status box, just beneath the blue rectangle that reads POST, you’ll find a tiny link saying, “Settings” and a tiny asterisk beside it. Click Settings.
4. Under Stories Posted by You, is a line reading, “You can automatically import activity from YouTube, Flickr, and Other Services to your profile.” Click Other Services.
5. Click on Blog/RSS, and a new box will open up.
6. Place your blog’s RSS feed link in the box. In WordPress, the blog RSS feed URL is http://YOURBLOGNAME.com/?feed=rss2
7. Click Import.
Now when you post to your blog, the entire post will come up in the Notes of your profile page and a news feed will announce the note. You can go to the Notes page and click on SHARE to tag friends in the Note. You can also place the link for the Note into your FaceBook groups’ pages.
Read more: http://www.articlesbase.com/social-marketing-articles/social-networking-how-to-wordpress-blog-posts-autoloaded-to-facebook-notes-622265.html#ixzz1Skd4kKHE
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution No Derivatives