Using Facebook to market you business is especially useful for small companies but any business can benefit. It's a free way to make your online presence known and reach out to an unlimited number of potential customers. Facebook marketing makes it easier to get noticed by potential clients that have a real interest in the products or services you have to offer by targeting a specific audience.
Here's how to get started:
- Set up your Facebook page.
- Select the category that best describes your company.
- Fill out the required information.
- Wait for the template for your pages that will be sent to you by Facebook.
- Use the template to customize your page by adding specific information about your company and a photo.
- Invite friends and family to "like" your fan page to begin creating a "fans" list.
- Add the link to your Facebook fan pages to all of your marketing tools to make your presence on this social networking site known.
Customizing your Facebook fan page is what makes it more personal so it will stand out from all the rest. It's also how you target a specific audience. One way to do this is by going to the "Applications Directory" and look for apps that will make your pages more unique. You can add YouTube videos, create polls or add more information for visitors to see. This will make your Facebook marketing more effective.
Once your Facebook fan pages are set up and ready to go, you need to begin adding content to your pages to encourage potential customers to visit. It's also a good idea to add photos relevant to the post you create to add interest and encourage readers to interact with the page by posting comments.
The content should always be fresh, unique and relevant to your business. Make the content interesting and useful by providing the reader with something he can apply to real life. Keep the content coming so readers will have a reason to continue visiting your pages. If nothing ever changes, readers will get bored and stop coming. Content is a key factor in using Facebook marketing to your advantage.
Read more: http://www.articlesbase.com/social-marketing-articles/facebook-marketing-tips-for-getting-started-4989288.html#ixzz1RQzFucTA
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution No Derivatives